[Product Review] Having beauty date with Neutrogena~ ^3^v

1:44 AM

Hi hi lovelies and foodies. Hope you guys having a beautiful day as staying beautiful is everyone's dream ^.^ Today's story is about a beauty sharing review since we do talk about foods this few days (though I know our main topic are about FFOOODDDDSSSSS la xD).

Since I was a kid, I didn't take good care of my skin as busy with sports life and outdoor activities is my lifestyle when I was at the high school age (in other words, LAZY is the main point ^^'''). When at the stage of working life, I do feel a lil regret for not taking good care of my skin as my skin have a  lot of scars that caused by pimples and carbuncles which also made me a lil shy to meet people. I know makeup is the solution to cover up the troubles, but for me, myself don't really put on makeup except for events or big meet ups need to attend (in other word, LAZY again lo.. xD). So, having clean and healthy skin is what I want the most as having a natural beauty is my dream. ^.^ Therefore, I take up this Happy Skin 24/7 challenge by Neutrogena to remind me that taking care our skin is not that hard as we thought.

Challenge is onzzz!! ^.^

Neutrogena® are always been the #1 dermatologist recommended skincare brand as their products are mostly dermatologist tested and are non-comedogenic products that create effective yet gentle to our skin when using. When I received the Happy Skin 24/7 challenge gift box, is time for me to know more about Neutrogena®.

Thanks for the gift <3

My skin is more to dry type where pimples, blackheads and even carbuncles pop up easily when our skin produce more oil to hydrate our skin (my mom keep call me to drink more water when she saw pimples popping out ^.^''). My skin is getting worse if I put some makeup on as makeup do blocks our skin from 'breathing' (is a term that my mom tells me when I started on learning to put makeup on ^^''). So, all I can do now is check the products out to see which can save my life from such annoyance issue.



Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydrating Foaming Cleanser (100g)
RSP: RM21.70
Introduce to you this Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydrating Foaming Cleanser. With the solid texture of the cream, this product do and promises effectiveness deep cleansing of 99% impurities and retaining your skin moisture after cleaning. With the freshness scent, it do made my day full of energy when use it for cleaning every morning from slumber land ^.^



Neutrogena® Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub (100g)
RSP: RM23.70
This Neutrogena® Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub really do give me a surprise as based on my knowledge, though scrub can be a very helpful in cleaning blackheads, but is not really recommended product for daily usage as it may caused our skin very dry. When I tried this Neutrogena® Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating scrub, I guess I understand why is a daily product instead of once a week or once in a fortnight. With the pinkish cream, sweet smelling that comes with micro granules and orange color beads, these are the ones that eliminates the blackheads, stubborn dirt and oil that traps in the skin. This scrub is encouraged for daily use is because it do moisturize our skin while cleaning and that's the reason why we can use it daily without worrying our  skin will have a very dry skin. Really not bad wor... 0.0b



Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing Oil to Foam (142ml)
RSP: RM44.90
Last but not least, this Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing Oil to Foam product do give me full of surprise. This is my very first trying such convenience product that can remove makeups while cleaning your face at the same time (serious..0.0b). With cucumber extract that helps in moisturizing and refreshing, this is the best product that can clean your makeup away like makeup removal!

Really looks not bad, have a try now maybe? :3
This oil-gel Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing Oil to Foam product contains Oleifera leaf extract that can easily remove all day traces like makeups, dirt and oil with one simple rub off and wash! Is like a dual cleansing with one wash yo.

How to apply?
Just pump 2-3 times on hand and gently massage on face. Though is a lil watery at first, after massage on skin, it will turn to creamy foam and if you apply some water, it turns with a lil bubly and is time to wash off to get refreshing feeling. A lil lost and blur with my explanation?? 0.o Maybe show you the pictures of cleaning steps is way easier to understand.. ^.^'''

Close up ot the the Watery texture => Creamy when light massage and=> Bubly when massage with lil water and is ready for a wash


Is really no joke. Is my natural facial expression when can feel the changes of  the foam ^//^

1) Made 2-3 times pump
2) Apply on face sloewly
3 & 4) Massage gently to become Creamy and I can feel the changes of the foam

5) Really moisturizing and relaxing feel when applying
6) When turns to bubly, rinse with water and...
7) ..TADAH!! Just love the feeling of my face is clean, moisturized and fresh <3


I'm didn't put makeup on while trying this. So why not show you guys the effectiveness of makeup removal with this oil to foam product?

1) From top, it is lip liner, eyeliner, lipstick and eye shadow
2) Apply the the watery oil on makeup
3) Gently massage and other than the lipstick, others are removed easily with such gentle massage
4) With lil water and gentle massage, the hard to remove make up is removed and...
5) ....is clean when rinse with  water ^.^b
Seriously, among these 3 products, I love the Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing Oil to Foam the most as this product do make me feel is a must have tool for many issues as this is the solution product of all my troubles.

Yeah... certified by me for being a good product
(cheh wah... syok sendiri awhile xD)

So yeah, let me share with you my personal review on this Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing Oil  to Foam to let you know how much I love this product.

Texture => 8/10
Really surprise from the Watery to Creamy to Bubbly strategy that made my face feel so clean and fresh after wash 

Smell => 8/10
With the leafy flower scent, I just feel my skin is gonna be 101% clean and fresh after wash

Efficiency => 9/10
Really efficient lo cause save a lot of time in removing makeup, moisture my skin at the same time and of cause, can save some money in makeup removal products xD

So do I love it? Why?
I do use Neutrogena® products since I'm in college life and looks like Neutrogena® made me fall in love with it more with such awesome product that worth to have. Dual cleaning with one wash is my favorite beauty tagline starting from now.

And that's all for today's beauty sharing. Here, I need to thanked Neutrogena® for giving me such beauty opportunity to know that being beautiful is easy. So all I can say is wait no more lovelies and foodies. Grab one and try it now to understand how this Neutrogena® Deep Clean Hydrating Cleansing Oil to Foam works like my cousie. With her sensitive skin, she love this product so much after her first try as she told me that she can feel her skin is still moisturized instead of dry after wash where is very new to her. How about lovelies and foodies then?

Extra: Satisfaction look of my cousie after had a handy beautiful day with Neutrogena® 


Website => Neutrogena Malaysia
Instagram => @neutrogenamy

#NeutrogenaMY
#NeutrogenaHappySkin
#NeutrogenaBeautySquad



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe