[CAFE HOPPING] Eat well with Simple Garden Cafe, KL

3:00 PM

With a blink of an eye, we are now in the last quarter of 2021. How are you guys lately? I know it's been overwhelming year since 2019, but so long we do our part, everything will be just fine. Anyway, having a short cafe hopping once in a while is not bad after all, shall we?

Simple Garden Cafe

Paying a visit to Simple Garden Cafe do made me feel is a great space to have a short break away from work table. This vegetarian cafe that provides simple, yet freshly baked buns with coffee do make me feel is a great spot to have a coffee break. With an unimaginable taste, they do provide a tasteful main dish with simple ingredients is more than enough you able to imagine.

Freshly baked Ciabatta

Packed Multigrain bun

Healthy Vege Wrap with Passion Fruit and Special Sauce

Lion's Mane Rice

Mongolian Steak

Green Tea Chocolate Ice Cream

I'm grateful to have this opportunity to understand the meaning of SIMPLE when attending their soft launching at Simple Garden Cafe last weekend. Having a simple serving with people that we love, is all it matters.

Live, Eat and Love Simple

Pay a visit to their page to know more about the cafe and pay a visit to try out their yummilicious delicacies maybe? 

Facebook => Simple Garden Cafe

Instagram => @sgc.vege

Address:

97-1, JALAN RADIN BAGUS,

58200 KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.


Meet the founders of the cafe that would like to share the meaning of
Live simple, Eat simple and Love simple <3


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I tried this Cafe last week and it is awesome. I have also went to surface pro repair yesterday and my problems are settled. I feel lucky to find a good shop with professionals to solve my problems.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe