[SHARING] Decent Digital Purchase with Shopee

7:06 PM

October is the month where the trees are falling away and showing their true colors. I often imagine a scene of writing a story before the frost. Therefore, I create the moment of having a cup of hot cappuccino, listening to relax music while write this sharing (although I'm still in Malaysia at the moment xD).

Chill with a cup of cappuccino with relax music while working on storytelling

I'm sure most of us stay in where staying safe is one of our job during this pandemic. It is hard for me to work from home as I need to fight over for wireless connection with my o'Dell friend that has been aging since a decade ago.

Dead battery and broken hinge

Wanted to have a new laptop urgently, but unable to visit physical shop at the moment. Online shopping is here for the rescue. BUT.... can it be trusted? Is it worth for the purchase? Well, it all depends on which platform you are purchasing from. Due to the need of gadget purchase, I've done study and found out that Shopee is not only a typical e-commerce platform, where Shopee is also helping both sellers and buyers to have a pleasant online shopping experience.

Let's check out at Shopee

Most of my friends and family often shares with me about their Shopee experience that offers them affordable price on product purchase. Since it is a highly recommended platform from my friends and family, I've finally purchase my much-awaited baby gadget that arrived on 10.10. Check out this video of my unboxing moment of my new baby gadget.

Yes, this newly born Microsoft Surface Pro 7 made me overjoyed after unboxing. Although this product was brought from a seller of Shopee, but the quality of this baby is like directly from the Microsoft store itself.


Why I chose Microsoft Surface Pro 7? Here are the 3 main reasons why I chose Microsoft Surface Pro 7 as my purchase.

1) Work on my way

This Microsoft Surface Pro 7 is having the classy design that can transform a tablet to a laptop with its elegant Kickstand. This 2 in 1 kind of laptop is a convenient solution for me to carry around if there is a sudden call of duty even if I was having a casual me time in a cafe. *imagining the scenario


2) Next-Gen power for your ideas

Their high performance of 10th generation Intel Core Processor able to help me to be more productive on my work piece. Other than their great performance, their fast charging and all day-battery life plays a part too for my job on the go.


3) Make it my own

With the accessories of Surface Signature Type Cover, Surface Pen and Surface Arc Mouse, this whole package do help in presenting myself, on my own way. Felt myself professionally presentable with the accessories together as whole although it might cost pricey where Microsoft products were often sold separately cause you can style as you want.



Yes, you heard me right. You might want to know how much it cost as I mentioned earlier that Microsoft products often sold separately. If you pay a visit to Microsoft official website, those gadgets that I shared earlier should cost about....

RM3,999 for Platinum tablet +


RM499 for the keyboard +


RM399 for the smart pen +


RM339 for the mouse.


!! And the total of the gadget cost min at RM5k !!

!! ATTENTION !!
Please note that the price will change based on types of product color, types of tablet performance, as well as space of storage that you are looking for. The price that was shown is base on the min spend if  would like to purchase all in black as a set for the Microsoft Surface Pro 7.


Of cause, I'm not that rich to purchase individually as a whole set of Microsoft Surface Pro 7 that cost me min RM5k. BUT.... I able to purchase from a Shopee seller, Tesco Lotus, at only RM4k for whole set, with a bonus of one year extension product warranty. If you are looking for Microsoft Surface Pro 7 at affordable price, you may want to check them out at @tesco.fbs from Shopee.

With a high promising rating, I'm sure their service is not that bad after all.


This is what I found from their page interest me.


CLOSE UP: Other than the affordable bundle price, positive feedback from
buyers of their service and product, attracts me more.


A NOTE FROM ME: 

The price that I got is based on what I have chose to have ya. I decided to have their i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD storage of platinum tablet. For the accessories, I chose all in black.

Setting up as a set...




This view just boost my mood to work xD

Test test 1 2 3 test

It is a worthwhile for me to have this purchase with Tesco Lotus from Shopee. Why do I say so? Well, do you know that you would able to earn Shopee Coins, by playing their mini games or daily check ins? This Shopee Coins do help us on getting more rebates during your next purchase check outs yo.

Earn more while you spend with Shopee

Interested to know more about the Shopee reviews? Maybe I should share some tips on Shopee purchase on my next storytelling. Do share with me about your purchasing experience with Shopee or any good deals for me to check out. Till next, happy reading and peace out. (^.^)v

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I'm sure most of us stay in where staying safe is one of our job during this pandemic. It is hard for me to work from home as I need to fight over for wireless connection with my o'Dell friend that has been aging since a decade ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Microsoft surface pro is really the best laptop in the market. Good choice! I have one too and I just have a surface pro screen repair in KL. Their service is really good and my laptop works very well.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe