[Flower Tea Review] Hi-Tea date~ ^3^

9:04 PM

Once I got home from food date,
"How's your food date? There's a postage for you Apple. Go check it out."

0.0?? Seriously? A postage for me? I didn't do any online purchase yo 0.0

MY GOODNESS!?! Flower Tea date is onzzz. ^.^
This postage really do made my day as it's my very first time having flower tea date. I mean, I do have flower tea date, just having one to one date its so new to me <3. Really making me sooo excited to have date with them seriously. ^3^

Which one go first? o.0??
Blooming Tea, Jasmine, Peppermint, Blueberry Fruit Tea or Pink Rose? 
^.^'' What can I do since I have a so called Hard-To-Make-Decision illness ^^''. Maybe I should have the most simple yet awesome flower tea date first then only continue with others? (mumbling to myself.. just ignore ^^'')

Jasmine Tea date begins ^3^ *over excited*
Other than promoting the sense on well-being and calm, Jasmine tea may good for our heart too yo. As I know, Jasmine tea do reduce cholesterol and bad fats in our body which Jasmine tea do reduce the heart diseases and strokes as well (just a knowledge from tea lover seniors la ^^""). Since I'm a lil stress with my life lately, maybe having the Jasmine tea date is more than enough for me (actually I want to study more about others so that won't gave the wrong knowledge ma ^^"").

Step 1: Put 5 gram of flower tea into 300 ml mug.
(I put in 300 ml teapot anyway to have tea party with myself  ^.^)

Step 2: Pour 300 ml hot water and steep it around 3 - 5 minutes.
After done this step,...
Step 3: ... be like me. Once is ready to serve, just enjoy the tea ^.^
To be honest, having original taste of Jasmine tea really not bad for me as the aroma of the Jasmine really do made me feel better from the stress. Do lovelies and foodies have flower tea date before?

Do share with me your flower tea date stories and suggestions on how to made a better tea taste other than adding sugar or honey at comment box below. Do drop me a mail to queenbiifoodie@gmail.com as for any collaborations or personal chat yo. Stay tuned with me and hope you guys healthy always. Foodilicious ^.^v

Bonus: After a day had my flower tea date, another surprise for me just right after awake from my dreamland.
Hope to be better in blogging life journey since life is a story. ^.^
For more information of the flower tea, do check out at Hi-Tea page below. Hope you guys enjoy their teas as they do have many choices for you especially for ladies. Hi-Tea do promotes Slimming Tea, Beauty Tea and much more yo. Click click to know more ^.^

Website => http://hi-tea-boutique.com/

Facebook => https://www.facebook.com/Hi.Tea.Boutique.Malaysia/?fref=ts

You Might Also Like

68 comments

  1. your cups are so cute! And they actually looks tasty from the packaging!

    x NicoleYie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Absolute Yana: I do understand how you feels when I got mine last 2 weeks. But the tea really do taste relaxed and calm your mood yo. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nicole Yie: Hahaha.. really understand what you trying to say as the tea look fresh from packaging. Once take a sip, I'm sure you will love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love flower tea. I start drinking it since I was young time. Love rose and jasmine tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love flower tea, especially purple rose and chamomile, it's give me calm feeling and better sleep. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owh.. Is it? Maybe I should study more on this then. :)

      Delete
  6. I haven't try mine too ~~ Have to try this soon..Anyway , i have the same tea cup like yours ! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really not a fan of flower tea but I have to say this is kind of worth a try. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Flower teas seems nice to drink. will try one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really should have try yo as its healthy to have a date with it too... :3

      Delete
  9. I keep getting distracted by the funny cups! This tea does seem interesting though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD its cute collection right? Hope this sharing do made your day... :3

      Delete
  10. I love flower tea! Probably will give this a try in the future! =)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a tea person, and sometimes do get bored with the same flavour of tea. this one can give different flavours and excitement once in a while. thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand how you feel. I will share more stories on flower tea since having dates with them. Hope this sharing do made your day. :)

      Delete
  12. I've only tried chrysanthemum once but it turned out horrible HAHAHHAA must try it again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe add some honey in your tea will be better taste yo. Just a suggestion anyway :3

      Delete
  13. I love flower tea! Shall check this out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. your cute is so cute. :D Where do you bought it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cups is a gift from relatives since im young. So.. Im not sure where to get it from.. ^^"'

      Delete
  15. i still cannot find a suitable cup to show off the flower tea but your cup is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment. But will try to find a transparent teapot and cup to show you guys more about the flower tea appearance :)

      Delete
  16. Oh gosh.. flower tea is just so amazing... but yes, it is hard to show it off unless you have a very pretty clear glass.. hehhe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advise. I'm still looking for better teapot and cup progress anyway. ^^""

      Delete
  17. I love flower tea!they smells amazing! And all the packaging looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with you. More flower tea date really do made my day. :3

      Delete

  18. I love your cup! It is so cute~
    I'm not a flower tea lover but I will try it out~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and hope my sharing do made your day. :)

      Delete
  19. your cups are so beautiful and even I love flower cup..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah I haven't try mine yet! But I love do love flower tea and their smell! =D Time to enjoy some tea moment =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a tea date with yourself is really awesome yo... :)

      Delete
  21. I love tea too! can't wait to try out what you tried :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This tea seem like not bad, I saw Sharon have this as well. By the way, I love your cups, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and hope my sharing do made your day. :)

      Delete
  23. I haven't try the tea... And congratz on your new namecard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and hope to get more advise from you as I'm still new in blogging yo. ^.^

      Delete
  24. Hi-tea is a great brand. I love their fruit teas and relaxation teas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How was the tea taste like? I have check out this two types of flower tea for so long. Looks like I really should check it out. ^.^

      Delete
  25. Oh that's a lot of flower tea. I'm a fan too, love the floral taste a lot

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't try mine yet!!! I love flower tea!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really should tryout now and I'm sure you will love it.

      Delete
  27. haven't tried any except in some events where we made our own flower tea, the taste is not as strong as those processed tea for sure but should be healthier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This flower tea also can be say natural as the taste is not too strong like processed kind except you made special blending. Really can give a try with this brand yo ^.^

      Delete
  28. Flowers tea is always my favourite! Cute name card by the way. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment and hope my sharing do made your day ^.^

      Delete
  29. Super love flower tea! Every different types of flowers can give different effects!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sometimes I like to relax with a cup of nice flower tea, will check out this brand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope my sharing do made your day and be your guide ^.^

      Delete
  31. nice name card there.. all about food eh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Thanks for the compliment. Is major in food and do have sharing for events, beauty, travel and much more yo. Maybe as a junior, I need a lot of advise from you to be better me. ^.^

      Delete
  32. A good idea for a variety of tea. Very informative post for tea lovers.

    ReplyDelete
  33. The Jasmine Tea smell nice right. I love it and I blend it with Rose tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Owh... Then I should have a try with this special blending tips. Thanks for your idea yo. ^^

      Delete
  34. After a long day at work I just wish to unwind and sip my flower tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a good way to have flower tea date after such busy day ^.^

      Delete
  35. the packaging are so cute ! and look delicious too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really should have try since its a healthy product. But if not mistaken, its not halal certified yo ^.^"""

      Delete

Subscribe