5 guaranteed things that you can do during Malaysia Restricted Movement Order period.

11:30 PM

When Malaysia Restricted Movement Order (RMO) started on 18th March, I'm sure most of the Malaysian was kinda panic as the virus attack seems serious (although it is very serious, really). 

Although RMO was being extended till 14th of April instead of 31st of March 2020, it's not a bad thing after all if you think on the positive side. 

I know, I know. The main issue that most of us might not cope is the term of "work from home" during RMO. Most of us might used to being hectic with work life such as run around for meetings and meeting clients.

So, what can we do during the RMO as we might have nothing much to do at home.

Let's have a minute to think on this. Are you often saying that you have no time, very busy or have many things need to do when your family or friends ask you out? If your answer is yes, trust me. This RMO is a right time for you to slow down a little.

Let me share with you my personal opinion on 5 things that you can do during this RMO that colored your life a little.

1) De-cluttering maybe?

Take a look at your wardrobe. How about your makeup table? Is it a mess? Don't you think it's time for you to do some house cleaning that you have never done before?

Maybe you can start on clearing some of unwanted items for recycle or remake into new products for yourself?

2) Let us keep in shape

You are busy for work when your friends ask you to join them to hit the gym. Or in other words, maybe you are too tired to go for a gym after work. 

Since we have a lot of time at home now, why don't we do some simple exercise by watching some YouTube videos? Other than is free, you won't feel stress while working out as you just sweat at home by yourself.

3) Spend time with love ones

Spending time with love ones doesn't mean is a must have a fancy holiday with family. We can just spend more quality time together at home by sharing about your work life story, or have some minu fun family games like playing UNO cards together?

For me, I spend most of my time with my family that related with foods. Yes, you get me right. Cooking is the most direct spending time together as I'm sure your mom will look after you so that we won't burnt her kitchen.

First day on my leave during ROM,...
My aunt decided to make Indian cuisine as breakfast.
Had a lovely breakfast with Handmade Dalgona Coffee by my elder cousin sister, freshly Homemade Chapatti by my uncle, Homemade Assam Vege Curry, Homemade Dhal by my aunt and Chia Seed wrap by me xD

ADD ON: Fresh Salad by my aunt xD
For the next day,...
My aunt make vegetarian Nasi Lemak <3
I'm lucky to be a Malaysian as you only able to taste various types of cultural cuisine in Malaysia. After this ROM, I will look for a real nasi lemak that made by Muslims/or Mamak <3
Breakfast is served <3
Dessert after meal is a Chinese cultural new year cake (Nian Gao) that was served with fresh santan (coconut milk) 


Later that noon,...
Time to bake for tea time <3
Vanilla cupcakes for tea.
My aunt ask me to take a lot of photos from different angles of her cupcakes where it make me to refresh on my photography skills xD  (even my relatives from other state thought I out for cafe hopping during ROM when I send this picture to family group chat xD)

That's not all...
A delicious banana cake was made as dessert after dinner of the night <3
"Wait, it's not done yet without icing", said by Annie aunt.
Tadah!! It was so good <3

BONUS: Even if your family is at other state, we can make use online apps for a chat like how I have a video call with my college friend during this RMO. This time is for you to reconnect with people that you lost contact with.

Kinda dizzy while chatting with her as both of us is playing around with the effects xD

4) Work on hobbies

Adults used to forget their hobbies when they started with their working life. For me, I totally forgot that I used to blog as it is my e-diary. I forgot that I love to sing and dance too as I dare not to mess with my day time banking work life. 

So, I took this precious moments to refresh on my hobbies like what I'm doing now.

5) Fall in love with yourself

It's a precious moment for you to spend more time with yourself, now. Give yourself some time to do on the things that you wanted to work on and have a self reflection too. This is because this reflection could help you, to be better you.

Take few minutes and sit by yourself. Write down all of your personal dreams and and ask yourself have you achieve them? If not, why not now to make it happen?

Think about this...

Some of us might think we are not lucky enough to have so much time doing nothing at home. How about the frontliners? Do you think they able to enjoy on things that we can now especially spending quality time with family?

Frontliners are fighting for us, where they might not have enough rest, nor time to meet their families. Shall we help them out to lighten their burden by just staying at home?

My day time job is still ongoing as I'm a frontliner in finance industry. But I do have some extra rotation leaves that was given by company to reduce staff attendance in company. 

Although my rotation leaves is only a day or two per week, but this helps me a lot. It's time for me to clear my personal work (like sharing on blog) as the excuse of having no time is no longer apply on me. I'm not sure will I be consistent as what I've plan to do during RMO, but I will do my best to make it happen cause I don't want to let myself down.

This is how I enjoy my days during the RMO. How about lovelies? Share with me at comment box below and stay tuned with me till next sharing.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe