[EP2:E-DIARY] Last minute Changes

9:45 PM

Everyone loves to plan. But the question is, can we stick to the plan that we plan?


Hola lovelies and foodies. Welcome back to Foodilicious e-Journal and let us share among us what and  how would you handle last minute changes between your plans?


Before that, I would like to apologize to everyone for not keeping my word. I missed out my last ASMR reveal game that I promised. I know that I should at least share an update post on any of my social media, but I just felt so lost and depressed when I'm facing last minute changes in between that I've never plan before.


19th June is the National Garfield the Cat day. Since it's Garfield's birthday, I choose one of his favorite dish to make the ASMR game. But, because of the pain from my wisdom tooth, I had delayed my work process as it's getting worst on the day of my ASMR game reveal video making. 


I'm so sad at first cause unable to finish up my work on the time that I planned earlier. I know we often face last minute changes or challenges in between on the task that we are taking. But the way that we handle the challenges matters. Yesterday had a casual talk with my dentist friend before proceeding to my wisdom tooth extraction. During the communication, I finally realize that these 4 ways to handle the last minute challenges helps us in life.

1. Expect less

We often plan and expect to receive a great return. And this is what the real meaning of expectation kills. I make plans for my posting in advance so that I can avoid any last minute writing on the day of posting. But I realize that I've made an expectation on myself that no matter how hard the situation is, just do it to gain a quantity of audience, not a quality of content of my blog (which is a big no no).


2. Enjoy the Present 

To be honest, I realize that I often refer on the ways of my past success to create my future success as I'm sure that I will win no matter what. But there is one thing that I've missed out in the process is that I did not really enjoy the moment of making. We might often refer our Past to improve our Future. But, are you happy with your Present? 


3. Keep Planning

I know that having one plan is not easy, don't mention to have more than one plans. But the keep planning that I mean is that we have to sit down, think slowly on the question of "What if...?" What if things turn out bad? What if things change? Having a back up plan to support any last minute changes helps us a lot.


4. Stay calm

Having plans and ways to solve your challenges is great. But remember, the way we manage our reaction towards challenges matters too. I know it's not easy to stay calm when things happens out of sudden. Remember that there's only one issue happen with hundreds kinds of solution. The way we face the challenges really helps us by telling ourselves not to worry. 


Because of the pain, I pay my very first visit to dental clinic after I graduated from my high school life. Because of the pain, I've learn something meaningful in my life. Because of the pain, I realize that I should pause and enjoy a while to make my life sweeter.

What is your stories? Share with me with comments below or send me a DM so that we can have a personal talk. Thank you for staying with me even I've been missing without any notice. I will try to stay calm and keep lovelies and foodies close to me for more yummilicious surprise.

ANNOUNCEMENT!!


There is some changes for the moment till next update. For this moment, the ASMR game only able to back on track around early month of July as I have to make sure my tooth is totally in good condition. Follow my Facebook, Instagram or YouTube to keep you all updated ya. 

Let me share with you the picture of my wisdom tooth after extraction. Really happy that I decided to  end the pain so that I can move further. Picture of memory.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe