[#ASMRgame] Reveal of last Guess and Basic History about it

2:00 PM

Everyday is a day to celebrate. Welcome back to my site where you joining me to this knowledgeable Foodilicious journey.

For those who are new to here, thank you for joining me for the fun. Please hit the Like, Follow and Subscribe button on my channel for more yummilicious surprise.

On my last sharing of food ASMR guessing game, are you ready with your answer? Well, today is the day of reveal and check out video link below for the answer.


11th June marks the day of National German Chocolate Cake day annually. History about this German chocolate cake doesn't mean it was originated from German. It is named after by American Sam German, who made a type of dark baking chocolate for American Baker's Chocolate Company in 1852.


The recipe for "German's Chocolate Cake" was created by Mrs George Clay, who use Baker's German's Sweet Chocolate in a recipe where it appeared at "Recipe of the Day" in the Dallas Morning Star.

These are the basic of food history knowledge that we need to know about German Chocolate Cake. So, what's next? Well, click the link below for next guessing game video that I've prepared.


Share with me what's your guess in the comment box below and stay tuned with me for the reveal on 19th June, 2020. Till next toast, see you and Foodilicious. *cheers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe