[GRATITUDE] New Foodlicious Journey with me

10:12 PM

Hola lovelies and foodies. Welcome back to Foodilicious <3


Let me let you know in advance that today's post would full of the words of TQ. Sharing of the day would be my appreciation to lovelies and foodies's love to me. 


TQ for staying with me even I often MIA (missing in action)


I know that it is a big mistake that not keeping promises or being missing without any updates. Sorry for hurting your trust on me. It will remind me not to MIA again when lovelies and foodies drop me a text to ask me what's I'm up to. By this way, I wouldn't missed out your texts and being MIA again.

TQ for being with me even I'm out of topic


Reread my previous post and I feel embarrassed as most of my story is away from the topic of the day. Sorry for being out of topic even though I know lovelies and foodies would stay with me till end of the story. It will help me when I received mails or DMs from lovelies and foodies on what and where to improve to be better me.

TQ for being with me in Foodilicious Journey


Received invitation and reviews even I've been away for quite some times. I should not hurt your trust anymore. Therefore, I've bring out my plans that I've kept few years back. This new journey only able to come true when I'm consistent enough to be with lovelies and foodies. It's my honor to received your love too on my YouTube channel and other social media.

YouTube Channel => Karen Liew

Instagram => @karen_liewky


Thank you for being with me in my Foodilicious journey and I will create more foodilicious knowledge and yummilicious surprise for lovelies and foodies. Do drop your comments at comment box below if  you have any ideas or challenges for me to work on it. Till next, thank you for the love and Foodilicious. <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe