[EP01:E-DIARY] Foodilicious e-Journal

9:00 AM

Have you ever ask yourself, "Why you want to blog?" Or would you often get questions like, "Why blog?" from your friends or family members?


Hola lovelies and foodies. Welcome to my very first e-diary where it's all about my personal opinions and sharing about life that I've been through. (^.^)


I know that my life story is kinda drama where everyday is a new chapter of my life. So, I would like to share with you all the 3 main reasons why I start a blog since 16.

1. E-diary of my life

I remember that there is a blog of a traveler that attracts me a lot about life and travelling story that he made throughout his life. Although I can't recall the blog's name, but this is the reason why I want to have a blog to share out my life journey.


Everyone have story to be told. I might met someone out there that can give me some ideas on how to solve my life problems, or I might get inspired by other blogs, or even I might help out people that were lost in their life that I've been through.

2. Life Reminder

When I was 16, I'm mostly talking about my problems that I'm facing or even ranting about life most of the time. You can check out my very first blog at My Life with Music by AppleBerry (this was me when I'm young xD). 

After graduate from college life and buzzing around with my working life in 20's, I totally forgot that I blog. I can back to my blogging journey when I get my dream job as an event coordinator of international gourmet event in Malaysia that time. Check out my first story HERE (^.^)


When I met my life tragic 2 weeks after having adventurous food journey, blogging is the only thing that accompany me throughout my recovery progress and reminder to me that I'm strong enough to face it.

3. Unicorn my Life

After reading the book of Unicorn your Life by Mary Flannery, I understand that everything happens for a reason. Is just a matter on how we face and manage it by coloring our life in our own way. 


I used to have a lot of plans and ideas for my Foodilicious in arts other than foods stories. Guess it's time for me to bring it out to show the future me and tell myself that "I'm proud of Myself." *pats my own shoulders <3

These are the main reasons of mine why I blog. I know that I'm not perfect enough to be what I wanted to be. But I'm sure that I'm perfectly imperfect where I'm proud enough to say out.

What is your stories? Share with me with comments below or you send me a DM so that we can have a personal talk. Thank you for staying with me and would be happy if you stay close with me for more foodilicious and yummilicious journey with me.

Till next and Foodilicious (^.^)
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe