More about Foods (and me xD)

10:08 AM

Although I resigned my current job in banking, I still need to report myself till the last working day and this is why I able to update my blog anytime and anywhere (cheh wah)...
Last week I have few dinners with bosses from my team (I am lucky to have this free makan time xD Thank you boss!). We had a seafood party at Port Klang and those seafoods are really awesome as its really fresh...
Living at KL for almost 4 years but this would be my second time visit Klang for makan (eat). Let's enjoy some pictures I took during the dinner.
Location:
Restoran Perlama Seafood, No 6 Jalan Tangki, Off Jalan Kem, 42000 Port Klang.
Note:
* please do follow me in OpenSnap account as I will share more delicious delicacy from places I visit in Malaysia.
(ID: Apple Bii)

The hot pick porridge from this restaurant...
Fresh steam lala (clams)
Salty egg crabs anyone?
Delicious cereal shrimp mantis
This is my OpenSnap account... come come... follow me... xD
Bonus: Credits for my friend taking this picture as I'm focusing on the phone... =3=

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe