Port Dickson party

9:30 PM

Well well well lovelies... this is a lil update about a short company trip (team building) last weekend. The trip is pretty awesome with nice people and beautiful scenery of the resort that we at. We stay at the Glory Beach Resort that facing the beautiful sea and I love it so so much but unfortunately unable to have a swim because the schedule was too packed with the activities.

I hope to share with you guys the food from PD but unfortunately I only eat the buffet-style/catering from the resort (sorry guys >.<). Therefore, I only able to share some pictures that I had (not much because too much selfie and we-fie). But I promise to share more stories and food with you guys.

Here are some pictures I have and more to come. Please do comment or drop me a mail at queenbiifoodie@gmail.com for any queries. Till next time, love and foodiicious. :3

Location:
Glory Beach Resort, Batu 2, Jalan Seremban, Tanjung Gemok, 71000 Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan.

Beautiful view of Glory Beach Resort Port Dickson

First meal of the trip

Sand castle building team

With a close up, cute and detailed sand turtle sculptures

Me and the beach ( Oh gosh, just feel wanna swim >.< )

My shadow <3

I just love myself ( The only best shot I have ^^'' )

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe