Latest story update!!!

10:26 PM

Hey hey lovelies and foodies... sorry for the delay on updating the blog, My lappy sick and that is why need some time for new stories.(please forgive me TT.TT ). Anyway, hope you guys have a great week, beautiful day and delicious foods.

Well well well... Last week was the final week staying in the bank. It was so hard to say goodbye though you know it's not the end (I just hate to say goodbye). Nothing special. No farewell party. No drama and no cry babies. Just a normal day because they celebrated farewell party with me once (it was long time ago as they thought I will left the bank after my contract). This time, I gave them a small thank you ticket as a memory (hope they love it and keep it).

Today was my third day in new company. I work at event industry currently and hope it treats me well. I am lucky enough that my company invited me to attend my big boss birthday dinner (kinda fancy) on my first day (I was like =O=''' SERIOUSLY?!?!?!)

Anyway, back to the topic, the dinner was totally awesome with the environment and great dishes served on the table. The dinner was held at Zender's Restaurant and Bar. They served Western European fusion dishes (chef was a French), with a distant view of the Petronas Twin Towers, custom-made cushioned chairs and elegant white statues decking out the interior. I would rate this restaurant 4/5 stars.

The dishes was awesome and it comes with appetizer, starter, dessert (I know it's weird, but it's the flow), main course and dessert (the real deal). I will name each of the dish together with the pictures below ya.

For the lovey dovey couples out there, this is a recommended restaurant where you can give your loves one some surprise during your special occasion (e.g. birthday, anniversary, Valentine's day, etc) because the environment here during night (after 7 p.m.) was kinda romantic (my opinion la). For the price, I was being told the meal cost around RM 250++ per pax (estimation and assumption only because not I pay ma).

This was just a small review and sharing about the food I had yo... It doesn't mean I'm doing anything publicity for the restaurant. Good or no good, you guys give a try and share with me too ya. This is where my food-venture stories begins because there will be more food stories coming up (I hope so). Therefore, must keep on eye at my blog ya. XD

Last but not least, here are some pictures of the dishes I had at Zender's and hope to share more with you guys. Please do leave comments or drop me a mail at queenbiifoodie@gmail.com for any queries. Thank you for visit Foodilicious. Till next time. :)

** Forgive me as pictures I took not really good >.<

Location:
Zender's Restaurant and Bar, D5-G4-06, Solaris Dutamas (Publika), Jalan Dutamas 1, Mont Kiara.
Contact:
03-6206 3124 ; zenderskl.com


Open air dining: Distant view of the Petronas Twin Towers

Custom-made cushioned chairs

Relaxing ambiance

Interior with elegant white statues

Let's a red wine :)

Appetizer: Creamy mushroom soup

Starter: Foie gras de canard (duck liver) duo, hot and cold with caramelized apples

Dessert: Lychee sorbet

Main Course: (front) Lamb Shank confit with lamb sauce,sides: Potato gratin. (back) Prawns grilled with pesto sauce and garlic,sides: Ratatouille with fresh vegetables

Dessert: Norwegian Omelette

Dessert: Sliced Norwegian Omelette and chocolate cake (yummy)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe