Printcious

728 x 90

Monday, April 4, 2016

With <啦筋拍打 La Jin Pai Da> health center date, there is healthy me~ ^.^v

Hey hey lovelies and foodies. Hope you guys have a beautiful day as we are now in the month of April. Yay... ^.^v

Since this would be my very first sharing in the month of April, why not I share something different? I realize most of my past sharing is more to food dates (I know is mostly major la ^^''), so today I will just share something special. Today I will share something related to healthcare yo. ^^v

On the 1st April 2016, this health center is celebrating their 1st Year Anniversary Party and ya, I was there to enjoy the party as well.

Preparation of the party before starts
My aunt and cousins are here to support and enjoy the party as well
The party starts
Nom nom nom... ^.^
This is not the only students that attend to the class, there's more... 0.0
Well, I was been invited to attend this healthcare center, 啦筋拍打 La Jin Pai Da, a stretching class to improve my health as I'm still in recovering process after the bad accident happen to me last year. For my personal point of view, this class do help me a lot in my health as I able to do some easy body workout rather than can't even walk, sit or stand too long after I was discharged from hospital. Though it's a bit pain at my first stretching class, but nothing is easy. I'm glad that I made a right decision from the start.

PS: The photos below are not taken by me. It's one of the student from Australia that want to make her health better. Therefore, she took these photos as memory as she already back to Australia. Pictures credit to: https://www.facebook.com/PerthJulie/posts/10205730364610243?pnref=story


This is how the class looks like. Seems easy, but it's not. ^^''
The instructor, Ms Lily (with blue shirt), was the one will teach and guide every student step by step.
This health center do accept male students yo.
Location:
啦筋拍打 La Jin Pai Da
28, Jalan Raja Omar,
Taman Ilmu,
32000 Sitiawan.
(near to SK & SMK Convent school)

Business hours:
Monday, Wednesday & Thursday :
1) Morning class: 8 am - 9 am / 9 am - 10 am
2) Afternoon class : 2.30 pm - 3.30 pm
3) Evening class : 6.30 pm - 7.30 pm / 7.30 pm - 8.30 pm / 8.30 pm - 9.30 pm
** Only choose your prefer time to attend a class and might have extra classes in future

Contact no:
Lily Ng
016 - 557 8226

Website:
Facebook - 啦筋拍打 La Jin Pai Da <https://www.facebook.com/slappingandstrechingclass/>

Well, that's all I can say about this center. Do have a try so that can make your health better if guy guys want to. Hope can have a chance to see you guys at this center when we are doing some stretching yo. Do drop me any comments or advise to queenbiifoodie@gmail.com to be better me ya. Have a great day with your great health and Foodilicious. ^.^v

Post a Comment