Running Man Restaurant date~ ^.^v

4:29 PM

Hey hey lovelies and foodies. Though weather is a lil (or very) hot nowadays, hope you all doing well yo. ^.^

Today just wanna share with you guys about the Korean cuisine I had at Sitiawan here. I'm sure for those Korean drama fans very familiar with Running Man show right? Those quite popular, funny and exciting game show all around the world. After I get a lot of comments for this show, I do watch few episodes of this show just to fill up my spare time ^^"". BUT... would you guys give a try to this Korean restaurant named Running Man as well?

It's hard for me to explain much as its quite new well known Korean restaurant at Sitiawan here. All I know we need to make reservation in advance as it's hard for them to handle too many customers ^^"". Based on rumors that I know / heard, this restaurant is actually second Korean restaurant branch of Hamba Korean Restaurant, Lumut as well. I will tell you guys more details when I have the chance to understand more about this restaurant. The environment is not bad and so do the dishes (very satisfy portion...for me la... ^^''''). Maybe lovelies and foodies have a try here and tell me what do you think about this restaurant. 

Last but not least, just a sharing of simple and rough photo shoot of the Running Man restaurant (as I'm too busy in eating and observing session ^^""). Do drop me comments or suggestions to queenbiifoodie@gmail.com to tell me what's your point of view. Have a great day and Foodilicious. ^.^v

Location:
Running Man Restaurant
No 95, G Floor, Medan Sejahtera 2,
Jalan Sejahtera 2, 32000 Kampung Sitiawan,
Perak.

Business Hours:
Mon - Sun   : 11.00 a.m. - 3.00 p.m. , 6.00 p.m - 11.00 p.m.
Rest Hour    : 3 p.m - 6 p.m.

Contact:
05 - 691 8088

Website:
Facebook - Running Man Restaurant (https://www.facebook.com/Running-MAN-Restaurant-185808788442724/info/?tab=page_info)

Remarks:
They do serve porky, so...  it's a non-halal restaurant ^^'''

Welcome to Running Man Restaurant.. ^.^
Clean and ready to get busy environment~
Yup, refillable appetizer~
Gyeran-jjim
Steamed egg~ xD
Tteok-bokki
Sticky rice with vegetables
RM 25
Samgyeopsal (grilled Pork belly), Moksal (Pork Neck) and BBQ Chicken
Meaty dish... doesn't really know their price as I order by set dish ^^'''
Bonus: Meet my mom, younger brother and me. We are the piggy family as we can't stay away from foods.
^.^


You Might Also Like

40 comments

Let's Keep In Touch

Name

Email *

Message *

Bloglovin' Me

Follow

Subscribe