Food dating stories from Ipoh to Kuala Lumpur~ ^.^v

12:38 AM

Hey hey lovelies and foodies. Hope you guys have a beautiful day as we are at the month of March yo. ^.^v

Today's stories is just about 4 hours back to KL food journey from my hometown Perak where it's not bad at all yo. xD *syok sendiri mode onz*

My first food destination is at the Ipoh Hong Kong Egg Waffle that it's a lil popular recently in Perak state. Though is just a small shop, but they do serve a satisfying portion of 鸡蛋仔 (egg waffle). Since I'm here, just spend some time as it's my cup of tea. ^.^

Location:
香港鸡蛋仔 Hong Kong Egg Waffle
Sekeping Kong Heng,
Jalan Panglima Ipoh,
30000 Ipoh, Perak.
(Just behind Plan B)

We are here!! ^.^
Seaweed flavor of egg waffle..
... and cheese flavor egg waffle. Yum yum.. ^.^
Their normal waffles are not bad also yo,
This is the food date I had while on the way back to KL. How about KL stories? Well, I do have a visit to review this Japanese cuisine resto since I'm with a F&B line mystery shopper (if you know who I'm talking about xD) to know more about his opinion xD.

Sukiya @ Damansara Uptown was the place I went for this food review. I'm a salmon lover especially salmon belly and this place made me fall in love with their Atlantic Salmon Sushi Bowl. This dish is served with their finely selected premium Atlantic salmon belly slices from Norway at affordable price. 

Location:
Sukiya
No 38G, Jalan SS 21/58,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.
Business hour:
Monday - Sunday

Remarks:
- Atlantic Salmon Sushi Bowl is their seasonal limited dish yo
- They have delivery service also yo (with Terms and Condition applies la of cause xD)

We are here at Sukiya @ Damansara Uptown. ^.^
Atlantic Salmon Sushi Bowl only cost RM 17.90
(if with add ons like me sure different price la ^^'')
Teriyaki Chicken Teishoku
M - RM 14.90
L - RM 16.90
Mr Chooi do say he love here so much as the crews are friendly and good service.
Sukiya food dating at noon, and another Japanese cuisine date at night is all I can do ^^"". To be honest, it's not my first time to Kim San Kichi Japannese Restaurant, I just spend most of my time chatting with my KL friend ^.^''''. So sorry but I promise I will update more details of this resto in future. Hope the photos can show you guys how the food looks like? :P

Location:
Kim San Kichi Japanese Restaurant
16, Jalan 27/70a,
Desa Dri Hartamas,
50480 Kuala Lumpur.

Contact no:
03 - 2300 3889

PS: So sorry as I don't really recall their exact price and dish name ^^'''' . I just know how to eat... ^//^

Side view of the Kim San Kichi Japanese Restaurant look.
Sashimi Set
serve with rice, miso soup and fruits
RM 28++
I don't really know what is the dish name ^^''
RM 28++
(PS: This portion a lil smaller than last time o)
Last but not least, just a small personal story. My dream job journey have a fullstop on 29th February. Though is a lil sad, but life still goes on. I will find my new career chapter and will put more effort in my domain page as well. Hope you guys can give me support and really feel thankful if you do. ^.^

Location:
Kenny Rogers Roasters
E101 Unit 1, Level 1,
Arrival Hall KL City Air Terminal,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5,
50470 Kuala Lumpur.
(This resto is located in Nu Sentral)

Contact no:
03 - 2274 6011

This is just to remind me to eat no matter what happens. Just continue my life will do.
Nom nom nom nom... ^^"
Well, this is the end of my February story. Hope to have more stories to share with you guys about my March food dates ^.^ Do drop me mail for any queries or suggestions to queenbiifoodie@gmail.com yo.

This is it. Have a great month and Foodilicious. ^.^v

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe