SeaPark Walffeine date~ ^3^v

8:50 PM

Hey hey lovelies and foodies. Hope you guys are doing great as June is not far away from us (but it's not near with us anyway =3='').

Well, today's sharing is just a short story about my personal review with Walffeine. In case you guys don't really know what am I sharing about, do you guys know the burger-like-waffle trend nowadays? Due to my foodie-craving sickness, I back to KL during end of April just to have a date with myself and a new blogger friend, Eva ^.^

Yup.. finally I'm here!! Yesh!! *excited mode onz* ^.^
Front: Ice Mogambo
Back: Soft drink
Mogambo is a fruity juice tea, but iced lemon tea is all I can taste for the first sip ^^''
(my personal review and just for the first sip it taste like lemon tea xD)
RM 13/glass
Oreo Crush
Is a dessert like treat as I'm just craving for sweetness that moment ^.^
RM 17.90
Fortune Burger (if not mistaken la >.<)
It's served with fried chicken and curry flavored sauce (it's not spicy o)
To be honest, for my personal review, the taste of these waffles is awesome as it's not really soggy  when the sauce on the waffle is more than few minutes yo (as me and my blogger friend is busy taking picture of the foods ma ^0^).

Due to my excited mode and happiness, so sorry for least photo sharing and didn't really explain much about the dish as I already throw the receipt once done having precious time with blogger friend and the waffles ^^"" All I can say is that you guys really should have a try here with friends or family as here do give you guys a sweet time with your loved ones. For me, I'll be back! ^.^

Though nothing is easy, but I'll do my best in what I want to do and to be. Do drop me comments about this waffle dates or mail me to queenbiifoodie@gmail.com for any queries or collaboration yo (personal chat is welcome as well ^.^) . Do stay tuned with me as there are more stories coming up yo. Have a sweet day and Foodilicious ^.^v

Location:
Walffeine
No 29, Jalan 21/17,
Sea Park, Petaling Jaya,
Selangor.

Contact no:
03 - 7877 7532

Website:
Facebook - Walffeine (https://www.facebook.com/walffeine/timeline)

You Might Also Like

48 comments

Let's Keep In Touch

Name

Email *

Message *

Bloglovin' Me

Follow

Subscribe