First KL buffet party~

5:23 PM

Hey hey foodies!! I just got back after had my lunch at Putrajaya area. Yes... my KL life is back! XD

Today is my third day at KL. To be honest, my movement a lil slow no matter what, even clean up my stuff also took 2 days. ^^'' So, my KL relatives treat me a dining session at Putrajaya area today (they want me to get fat too ^^'').

We had our lunch buffet at Marriott Putrajaya from 12:30 p.m. til 2 p.m. as I know. When we arrived, our lunch buffet is actually till 4 p.m. instead 2 p.m.. Well, what can I do? All I can do is just eat, eat and eat all the time.

The fun part is when we are eating, there are some performers singing and make us entertain for quite some time. Besides that, uncle clown that walks around is entertaining lil kids too. All I can say is thank you so much as they provide awesome service to customers.

More or less, spending some time with relatives is also very important. Hope you guys have this awesome memories too. Well, it's time to say bye bye and will update more in future. Stay cool and Foodilicious.

Ladies area, ...

... and Gentlemans area.

My first dish, salad.

I don't know what I do, just take whatever I can eat. ^^''

Italian style cuisine, but I can't eat that much. >.<

Last but not least, desserts!

Good singing... totally fall in love with their voice.

Uncle clown is making a flower to my lil cousie.

Thanks for today's lunch. Appreciate a lot. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe